As your Realtor, I dedicated to providing you with service that is professional, courteous and responsive in helping you find a property. To fulfill this commitment, my Team and I agree to provide you with the following services:
• Consult with you to determine your particular real estate wants and needs. This includes providing information as to the advantages and disadvantages of the choices available to you, in order to help you make informed decisions.
• Maintain your confidentiality and represent your best interests throughout your buying process.
• Help you define your financial ability to purchase, explain alternative methods of purchasing and financing, and assist in arranging mortgage financing.
• Provide an action plan for locating the right property, at the right price and terms, in an acceptable time frame.
• Search using available methods to locate the property that will best meet your needs and wants. This may include properties listed with our office, offered through other real estate companies, as well as unlisted properties and new Developments.
• Show properties that meet your specifications, in accordance with Fair Housing Regulations and ethical real estate practices.
• Disclose material facts known about the property, and other relevant information that is likely to affect your ability to obtain the right price and terms.
• Assist you in evaluating the market value of properties that are of interest to you, and suggest negotiating strategies to help you obtain the most advantageous price and terms.
• As your advocate, advise and assist you in completing your purchase agreement, and present your offer in a light most favorable to you.
• Refer you to other professionals (attorneys, accountants, inspectors, mortgage lenders, etc.) for information or assistance as appropriate.
• Upon acceptance of an offer between you and the seller, monitor all pre-settlement (escrow) activities throughout the closing process as permitted by law or local practice.
• Consult and communicate with you on a regular basis throughout your entire real estate purchase process.
• Recommend home warranty to protect you.
1] Buyer Counseling Session – We will conduct a buyer counseling session to discuss your needs and goals, and plan the search for your property.
2] Buyer Agency Alternatives – We will discuss agency alternatives for you and the sellers.
3] Buyer Representation Agreement (optional) – We will present and explain to you the representation agreement and the special services and benefits it offers..
4] Financing Pre-Qualifications – We will offer to arrange a pre-qualification or pre-approval appointment with a reputable lender to identify your range of affordability.
5] Property Showing – We will show you properties that meet the criteria you have selected.
6] Property Evaluation – We will discuss the positive and negative features of a property that may affectits value and future resale.
7] Property Disclosure – We will review with you all inspection reports and other documents pertaining to the condition of the property and disclose all physical defects of the property that are known to us.
8] Review of Written Seller Disclosure – We will thoroughly review with you the seller’s written disclosure statement to enable you to accept or specify the remedy for each fault disclosed. Remedies for any disclosed faults should be addressed in the offer to purchase.
9] Appraisal Contingency – We will explain to you the option of an appraisal contingency.
10] Home Warranty – We will explain to you the option of a home warranty plan to reduce your risk of repair when purchasing a property.
11] Building Termite Inspections – We will recommend that you obtain professional building and termite inspections.
12] Estimate of Funds Required – We will provide you with a preliminary estimate of closing costs and down payment requirement anticipated in the transaction.
13] Offer Preparation – We will prepare a written purchase offer on the property you choose to purchase, with terms approved by you.
14] Building Termite Inspection Remedies – We will work with you to request the Seller to remedy the items you specify after your review of the building and termite inspection reports as your Offer to Purchase specifies.
15] Negotiation Strategy – We will prepare a negotiation strategy for the property you have selected, including a written Competitive Market Analysis and advice on the initial price and terms to offer where permitted.
16] Offer Presentation – We will endeavor to present your purchase offer
17] Walk-Through – We will accompany you on a thorough walk-through of the property (if one is provided for in the sale contract) before closing, and we will assist you in dealing with any problems discovered during the walk-through.
18] Closing the Sale – We will monitor and inform you of the progress of the purchase agreement, including the satisfaction of all contingencies and conditions during the entire transaction.
19] After-Sale Service – We will contact you after the closing to follow up on remaining details or service needs.
20] Service Satisfaction Survey – We will provide you with a confidential opportunity to give an evaluation of our services.